Solicitation for Bid
The Corporation of Shepherdstown is seeking bids for twelve one-unit outdoor, triple-stream recycling receptacles.
Specification requirements are as follows:
- Each compartment 35 gallons, for a total of 105 gallons per receptacle
- Color – green with gray or brown trim
- Front service and deposit openings
- Includes rigid liners
- Labels to include: “Waste Only” “Mixed Recycling” and “Glass Only”
- Deposit openings as follows:
- Waste – Rectangular shaped
- Mixed – Co-mingle
- Glass – Circle
- Must meet 2010 ADA Standards for Accessible Design
Bids will be accepted until 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, April 4, 2018. Bids can be delivered to Town Hall (104 North King Street), or mailed to P.O. Box 248, Shepherdstown, WV, 25443 Attn: Frank Welch.
For further information, contact Frank Welch, Public Works Director, at 304-876-3322.
The Corporation of Shepherdstown reserves the right to reject any or all bids.