The Following Forms are available in Adobe Acrobat and MS-Word Formats Download Free Acrobat Reader Now
Business License To obtain a business license you must submit a completed business license application form. Business License Application and Rate Sheet and 1% Municipal Sales and Use Tax 
Planning Commission Applications The following documents are applications for project permits, Occupancy Permits, and Sign Permits. Application for Project Permit

Application for Occupancy Permit 

Water, Sewer, Garbage Service Application (Deposit Required) To apply for water and/or sewer and/or garbage service, service application needs to be completed and returned to Town Hall with the applicable deposit.  For more info. contact the Billing Clerk at 304-876-2574.  We require at least a 48 hour notice to connect or disconnect service. Water/Sewer/Garbage Service Application

Water/Sewer/Garbage Billing Information

Shepherdstown  Recycles 

Disconnection of Service Form

Application for Leak Adjustment

Customer Contact Form Information provided on this form is used to notify our customers of water outages or similar emergencies via phone, email or text. Download PDF